2. Is Your Hair's Integrity Going to be Compromised by the Lightening (Bleaching) Process?What? Your hair will get bleached? Yes, yes it will. Your hair must be the color of the inside of a banana peel to be able to showcase the vivid color in it's truest form. Is your hair strong enough to go through that process? Something to consider.
3. Could You Dedicate A Significant Amount of Time To the Vivid Color Trend?Let's face it it's addictive. Once I colored my hair baby pink I immediately was thinking of what color I wanted to do next. Perhaps making the change before your cousins wedding wouldn't be the most apt of times. I'll never forget sitting in my Lancôme make-up training class with my pink hair when they went to the slide that said employees had to have a natural colored hair to stay true to their natural brand. Will this fit your lifestyle in the long run? Something to consider.
5. Is Your Hair a Good Candidate for a Vibrant Color Service?What is your natural hair color? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the darkest humanly imaginable, where does your hair color fall on the scale? The best lightners (bleaches) in the industry are really designed to lift up to 7 levels. This could take several processes, a long visit, and depends on pre-existing hair color you may have. If your hair is a natural level 3, could you invest in several visits to get your hair up to a 9? Just some things to consider.
6. Which Vivid Color Would Go Best With Your Skin-Tone?I have a lot of cool tones in my skin, so when I chose to go with violet it worked out perfectly. Does your skin have fair or warm tones, or cool tones? How do you determine this? Check your foundation and the skin on your fore-arm to determine if your skin has more warmth or coolness. Consult with your stylist to see if the vivid you are daydreaming of would look good with your skin and over-all aesthetic. If it is a color that may wash you our or clash with a skin tone, it's your choice weather you want to rock it out or not! Just some things to consider!!
7. Know That you Will Be Crowned a Trend-Setter.Having vivid colors in my hair gave me a lot of confidence. It was, fun, and daring, and so out of the box. I got compliments from strangers in the market, my clients, my friends. A lot of people's reaction as "oh I could never do that" but that made me own it even more and totally embrace that I had the versatility to change my look in such a major way.
Those are the facts of the facts Wild Things. Do you dare to have Purple hair? What Color would you be if you could do anything? Go nuts out there!!!